Thursday, January 10, 2013

Vegan Pizza

For the past few months, I have really enjoyed making new recipes! It has been so enjoyable to try new things and come up with new delicious favorites.

Last night, with our friends Bri and Travis, I made a Romesco Pizza with Caramelized Onions & Squash. It was delicious! Thanks to my friend Laura Watts, I found the recipe on this Vegan website. Though it did not have cheese or tomato sauce, the pizza was so creamy! We ended up purchasing a jar for $3 of Roasted Bell Peppers (instead of cooking them from scratch), so that saved some time. For the Pizza Crust, I used a Easy No Yeast-Pizza Dough recipe that worked great! To top of the pizza, we added avocado and/or mango slices on the side. I highly recommend it!

As a side dish, I made Carrots with Garlic & Basil. These were delicious as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment